The franchise approval process is dependent on the evaluation of individual applicants to ensure the applicant is the correct fit for the business, just as much as the business is a good fit for them.
Does this sound like you?
- Customer Service Experience
- Strong Financial Position
- Passionate about Sport & Making a difference within your local community
- Strong Communicator
- Loves working with kids
- Team Player
- Innovative thinking
Franchise application steps
- Your first step is to fill out an application form on this website.
- One of our dedicated team members will contact successfully applicants to discuss their application and answer questions the applicant may have.
- CONGRATULATIONS! we would like to arrange a face to face meeting with our Franchise Development Manager, who will sit down with you and go through the business model.
- Following this meeting should we both wish to proceed, the next step is to submit a fully refundable deposit. We will then sit down and discuss territory options that suit your profile and answer any questions you may have.
- The Final Step should we both wish to proceed, will be to receive your legal pack. This includes A Franchise Discloser Document (FDD), The Franchise Agreement (FA) and a copy of the Franchise Code of Conduct. You will be required to submit a fully refundable holding deposit on these documents and you will use theses documents to obtain your own legal advice.
- Following you receiving advice, the franchise will either be assigned to you or documents returned and holding deposit refunded.